Back To School Beauty Haul
In a few days, I'll be returning to school. I've been doing some last-minute shopping in order to get all of my stuff organized. I always stock up on beauty supplies because my options are limited in my college town. I decided to share some of the products I picked up that are necessary in my beauty routine this year!
- e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
- If you want your eyebrows to be more defined, this is the kit for you. It comes with two parts: the pigmented wax and setting powder. Both sides complement each other to get the shape you need. It stays on great; I can go to bed at night and still wake up the next morning with them perfectly done.
- Sephora Tinted Brow Freeze
- My #1 tool in creating my eyebrow look. My eyebrows can get out of control some days even after brushing them out. This brow freeze helps to shape and set my brows in place before doing my makeup. You can get them in the shade of your brow color, but I prefer to get the clear shade in case I use too much.
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation
- I have the palest skin known to my friends and family. I have trouble shopping for foundation because even the lightest shades from brands leave my skin with a orange tint. Lancome is true to color and matches my skin color to give me full coverage. It lasts for 24 hours, which is true because I can go to bed after not taking off my makeup and still wake up with this stuff smooth on my face. Using my beauty blender, it doesn't leave my skin cakey for a more flawless finish.
- Almay Mascara
- I've never had a mascara work as well as Almay. Most mascaras coat my lashes too much or don't live up to the benefits they say they do. The first time I tried an Almay brand, I was hooked. It's lightweight and defines my lashes for an uplifting look. After applying a coat and using an eyelash curler, they are set for the day.
- Sehora Fine Line: Waterproof 24 HR Fine Liner
- I suck at applying eyeliner. I used to do thick lines all around my eyes when I was in high school because I didn't know any better. Now, I prefer to do it as close to the line of my eyelashes as possible. I've also learned that I work better with a pen since it gives me more control in my opinion. For this, I need a smaller eyeliner. The felt tip on this is ultrafine and gives a smooth application. It's meant to last for a long wear. I have no problem jumping in the pool while wearing this!
- Lush Bath Bomb
- Lush is a great company from their line of products to their values (no animal testing, horray!) You haven't lived until you've tried one of their bath bombs. I'm a fan of the Blackberry, which is made with ingredients designed to melt your troubles away and put you in a great mood! I'm sensitive to bath products, so I don't use them often. However, they're great for days that you need a pick-me-up or need to treat yourself.
- e.l.f. Powder Brush and Eyebrow Duo Brush
- I stocked up on new brushes since mine were getting old. e.l.f. makes some great brushes. The powder brush works well with my mineral powder to create a flawless finish after applying my foundation. My eyebrow duo brush pairs well with the eyebrow kit. It's the perfect size to get the shape that I want.
- Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser
- I've had a problem with acne ever since high school. Even today, I need a good skincare routine to fight blemishes on my face. I recently picked this up to try, and I'm in love. It's great on combination skin like mine to clean my pores and skin everyday. The scrubbing action helps to get flaky skin and leftover makeup on my face in the morning before applying moisturizer.
So these are a few of the products I've picked up on my shopping adventures! If you have any recommendations for me or want to learn more about these products, be sure to leave a comment or shoot me an email!